We Offer Free Shipping On All Purchases!
Laguna offers the unique coloration of historic Venetian Briccola wood in its geometric features, providing a rustic feeling for this otherwise very contemporary timepiece. Modern hands and markers are set into the Briccola woodgrain face, which includes windows for military hours and days of the week. Scratch proof glass and a comfortable fit round out its attractive character.
• Premium Swiss Movement ISASWISS 9232
• Features applied hour indices and printed seconds track.
• Indices are glow in the dark
• Adjustable month dial face
• Adjustable seconds dial face
• Adjustable date window
• Hardened, Scratch-proof Mineral Glass
• Width: 46.5 mm, Thickness: 10.5 mm, Length: 58 mm
• Adjustable Link bracelet with locking stainless steel clasp.
• Removable links: 3 on each side
• Link width: 21.7 mm
• Maximum length: 21.5 cm (8.46”)
• Minimum length: 15.5 cm (6.1”)
• 100% Natural Briccola Wood originating from the Mooring Poles of Venice Canals
• Hypo-allergenic and completely free of toxic chemicals
• Weight: 37 g
• Battery: Sony SR626SW
The “Briccole Venezia” are oak mooring posts comprised of three poles placed around the canals of the lagoon of Venice to mark channel entries and to tie-off boats. Over time, the wooden mooring posts develop intricate, natural pores which soak up the Venetian sea water, enhancing the natural grain patterns. The weather and the sea add to the particular coloration of the wood and the extraordinary features that make “Briccole Venezia” an object of desire for the most important wood craftsmen in the world